Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 5, 2016

RFA started to investigating - we need more information

00:57
The information I received in the past 3 weeks showed that the RFA Vietnamese Language Program were manipulated by Viet Tan, directly or indirectly related to SBTN. As a result, this morning RFA Legal Office informed me that they began extending investigations over dishonest and guilty doings of Mr Nguyen Van Khanh as well as other employees working in RFA. This is the first victory to find justice for my father and his colleagues who were murdered as they criticized “The Front” of fraud and cruelty activities.
Since the 2nd call, last week I received more important and useful information about relationship between Mr Nguyen Van Khanh and Viet Tan and SBTN. I express my truly thanks to people who provide such information. However, I am still in need your help in the following points:
1. Anyone who has information, photos, etc. about Khiem Le and Mac Lam (Pham Than)
2. Mr Nguyen Van Khanh’s trip to Australia in 2013 to establish an SBTN branch there. This is not a job for a person who takes responsible for the Vietnamese Language Program - RFA. Anyone has information, photos, etc. of this trip, please send me.
Also I need information and identify the people taken photos with Mr Nguyen Van Khanh on June 26, 2013 in Australia. The woman in the second photos is Tuyet, from the United States, traveled along with Mr Khanh. Every information about acitivites, relationship between  these people and Viet Tan or SBTN is useful for the investigation that I’m demanding RFA to carry out.
3. The cooperation of Mr Nguyen Van Khanh with the press, radio programs and TV programs in RFA. The information I’ve got said that Mr Khanh was paid to work for SBTN, SBTN-DC, Vietnamese News, Vietnamese oversea program radio, Radio Bolsa program... Mr Khanh probably signed contracts with many other agencies. This is a serious violation of the charter of the RFA. I wish to receive more information about co-operations behind the scene between Mr Khanh and other Vietnamese news media.
4. Other RFA’s employees’ work for SBTN
There are many indications showed some other staff in the Language Program were in the payroll of SBTN, which against RFA’s charter. Because of personal interests, they may also bribed to make RFA service for Viet Tan. If you have information about such case, please contact me.
5. The relationship between SBTN and Viet Tan

I’m getting a lot of information on the close co-operation between SBTN and Viet Tan. For example, in the photo of training sessions for SBTN correspondent on June 26 to 28, 2015, I got to know that there were some Viet Tan members among them, or the Announcement of “Sing for East Sea” programs July 6, 2014 showed that it was an event co-hosted by Viet Tan and SBTN.

0 nhận xét :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Toggle Footer